- Board Leadership – A Global Perspective
- Centre for International Governance Innovation – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The EU corporate governance framework
- A Global View of Corporate Governance: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- An International Comparison of Corporate Governance Models
- Corporate Law and Governance extensive resources (see “Codes from the ECGI Directory” on right side)
- European Corporate Governance Institute
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.