© Copyright Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC.
Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
Maximizing Shareholder Value
- Shareholder value – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- What is Shareholder Value? – Definition
- What Shareholder Value is Really About
- The Other Duty of Corporate Governance – Forbes
- What Matters in Corporate Governance?
- How to Build Long-Term Shareholder Value | Inc. 5000
- Measuring and Managing Shareholder Value Creation
- Protecting Investors through Independent, High Quality Audits
What’s Wrong with Shareholder Value?
- What’s wrong with maximising shareholder value?
- The Dumbest Idea In The World: Maximizing Shareholder Value – Forbes
- Down With Shareholder Value – NYTimes.com
- Business: Why “Shareholder Value” Shouldn’t Be Our Only Value | TIME.com
- The Shareholder Value Myth – Politics – Utne Reader
- ‘Maximizing shareholder value’ is ill-conceived concept – Los Angeles Times
- The Shareholder Value Myth
- ‘Theory of maximising shareholder value has done great harm to businesses’ – Analysis
- Is ‘Maximizing Shareholder Value’ No Longer the Goal? | The Exchange – Yahoo! Finance
- Is The Tyranny Of Shareholder Value Finally Ending? – Forbes
- Shareholder Equity vs. Shareholder Value – Wiki | The Motley Fool
- Maximizing Shareholder Value Is Not a Dumb Idea | Inc. 5000
- Shareholder Wealth Maximization and Its Role in Corporate Law
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.