- 2012 Shareholder Activism Insight Report
- From the Shareholders’ Spring to the Autumn of Activism
- In the Boardroom with the Shareholder Spring | Lucy P. Marcus
- Shareholder spring an ‘illusion’, says KPMG – Telegraph
- Shareholder Activism, Say on Pay, and Executive Compensation
- Increasing the Vulnerability of Investors
- Online Shareholder Participation in Annual Meetings
- Corporate Governance Activism: Here To Stay?
- Public Investors and the Risks of Non-Corporate Governance
- Activism and the Move Toward Annual Director Elections
- Facilitating Shareholder Director Nominations
- Avoiding Shareholder Activism
- Whack ‘em with a board! | Lucy P. Marcus
- Re-examining Board Priorities in an Era of Activism – NYTimes.com
- Shareholders, Directors, and Officers – Basics of Corporations – Corporations
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also, see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “Next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.