- Nonprofit Boards: Size, Performance, and Managerial Incentives
- What is the Best Size for Your Board?
- Size Matters: Right Sizing Your Board of Directors
- Size and Composition of Corporate Boards of Directors: The Organization and Its Environment
- Board size and corporate performance: evidence from European countries (download file)
- How Many Members Should Be On a Board? Really?
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also, see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “Next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.