General Counsel Role
Assembled by Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD
This section of the library provides miscellaneous information which may be helpful as an overview of various aspects of business law in the United States of America. Businesses requiring legal advice should contact an attorney.
- The Role of General Counsel
- In the driver’s seat: The changing role of general counsel
- General Counsel: Guardian and Conscience of the Company:
- The General Counsel as Lawyer-Statesman
- General Counsel Job Description
- Guide and Template for Fiscal Policies and Procedures
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to this Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
For the Category of Legal:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.