Officers and Roles – Other Titles
© Copyright Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC.
Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- MD or CEO – which title suits the circumstances? | Boards of Directors
- Executive Director, Deputy Director & Founders – Part One | Fundraising for Nonprofits
- Honorary Board Members – The Truth and The Consequences
Emeritus Board Members
- Why have “emeritus” board members?
- Emeritus – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Emeritus Board Members
- Boards At Their Best: A Board Mystery: The Case of the Emeritus Director
- Ex officio member – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ex officio – definition of ex officio by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia
Honorary Board Members
- What is the Role of Honorary Officers?
- What Is an Ex Officio Board Member? | eHow.com
- HONORARY BOARD MEMBERSHIP, REAL TAX LIABILITY
- Honorary Board Members – The Truth and The Consequences | Fundraising for Nonprofits
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.