© Copyright Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC.
- Why they still do it: Understanding directors’ motivations for joining a board
- The Benefits of Board Service
- Questions to Ask Yourself Before Joining Your Next Board | CompassPoint
- Making the transition from manager to director | Boards of Directors
- Not Just a Resume Booster: Tips for evaluating a nonprofit before joining the board of directors
- Using a Board Seat as a Stepping Stone – WSJ.com
- Do Good, Sure, But Do It Right — Nonprofit Board Service: a ‘Head’s Up’ Checklist
- Learn About Joining a Board | Nonprofit Capacity Building
- Richard Leblanc: Thinking of Joining a Board? Ask These Questions First
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.