Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also, see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “Next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- Chairman – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sample Job Descriptions for Members of Boards of Directors
- What does a non-executive chairman do anyway?
- What’s the Difference Between CEOs and Chairmen? – Slate Magazine
- Understanding the Leadership Role of the Board Chairperson Through a Team Production Approach
- Effective Board Chair-Executive Director Relationships: Not About Roles!
- Roles of Board Chair (and Board of Directors)
- Policy Name: Board Chair Job Description
- Officers’ Responsibilities
- Checklist for Success as a Board Chair | CompassPoint
- Sample Job Descriptions for Board Officers | CompassPoint
- Board Chair: Making Your Mark | CompassPoint
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Job Description nonprofit
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.