Board Manuals and Packets
© Copyright Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC.
Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- Typical Contents of Nonprofit Board Manual
- Freebie #11: Free Non Profit Board of Directors Governance Manual | Pixel Sweatshop
- Template for a Board Manual
- Board Manual Checklist
- Building a Board Member’s Manual
- Board policy manuals
- What Information Should Board Members Have? | CompassPoint
- Wikimedia Foundation board manual (sample)
- Board Manual Better Practices
- Sample Contents of Board Member’s Manual
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.