Officers and Roles – Secretary
© Copyright Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC.
Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- Company secretary – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sample Job Descriptions for Members of Boards of Directors
- Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals general resource
- Responsibilities of the Secretary of an Executive Board | Chron.com
- The Responsibilities of a Secretary on the Board of Directors | eHow.com
- Corporate Secretary general resources
- Corporate Secretary | What is a Corporate Secretary
- Sample Job Descriptions for Board Officers | CompassPoint
- Policy Name: Board Secretary Job Description
- Officers’ Responsibilities
- Board secretary responsible for accuracy of homeowners association minutes – Los Angeles Times
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.