Chair and CEO Roles Combined?
- What’s the Difference Between CEOs and Chairmen? – Slate Magazine
- The Independent Board Requirement and CEO Connectedness
- Separation of Chair and CEO Roles
- The End of the Era of the Corporate Interlock Network
- Rethinking the CEO-Chairman Split
- Splitting Up the Roles of CEO and Chairman: Reform or Red Herring?
- The CEO and board chair roles: PwC Center for Board Governance
- A reason to split the role of CEO and chairman – Post Leadership – The Washington Post
- Should CEOs be on the Board?
- CEOs as outside directors
- Should the CEO Have a Vote on the Board? | CompassPoint
- Board Status for Staff Members | Boards of Directors
- Wearing Two Hats: Board President & Paid Executive – Part One | Boards of Directors
- Wearing Two Hats: Board President & Paid Executive – Part Two | Boards of Directors
- Divide and Conquer? Splitting the Roles of Chair and CEO « Corporate Governance
- Key Metrics Series: Combined CEO/Chair – GMI Ratings
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also, see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “Next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.