- The good servant
- Do Independence and Financial Expertise of the Board Matter for Risk Taking and Performance?
- The Dark Side of Outside Directors
- The Benefits Of The Perfect Independent Board Member
- Independent director – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bijan Sabet • How to pick an independent board member
- Outside Directors: Common Sense for Good Governance
- Make the Founder a Permanent Board Member at Your Peril
- Definition of Independent Board of Directors | eHow.com
- The “Dark Side” of Independent Board Members | Business Ethics
- Is director independence so important? « Corporate Governance
- How You Find New Directors: “True Independence” Under the Microscope – TheCorporateCounsel.net Blog
- Jim Collins – Articles – Companies Need Not Hire Oustide CEOs
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also, see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “Next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.