Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also, see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- Corporate Board Liability – Liability Issues for Board of Directors – Board of Directors Liability
- The liability exposures of nonprofit board members
- Liability and Your Board of Directors – Businessweek
- Little Risk in Being a Corporate Director or Officer – NYTimes.com
- Tips to Help a Board of Directors Avoid Liability
- Director Responsibilities And Liability Exposure In The Era Of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Some Legal Considerations for Board Members
- How to Minimize Nonprofit Board Member Liabilities – A Checklist to Audit Nonprofit Board Operations, Finance, Fundraising, and Insurances
- Should Nonprofit Directors Worry About Personal Liability? | Nolo.com
- Are board members of a nonprofit personally liable for the nonprofit’s debts?
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.