Officers and Roles – Vice Chair
© Copyright Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC.
Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- Vice president – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vice-chairman: meaning and definitions — Infoplease.com
- Sample Job Descriptions for Members of Boards of Directors
- What Is a Vice President?
- What Does a Vice President of an LLC Do in Board Meetings? | Chron.com
- Vice President’s rights, responsibilities and protections in S-Corp – Avvo.com
- The Role of the Vice President on a Board of Directors of a Community Association | APM News Express
- What Are the Duties of a Vice President in a Nonprofit Organization?
- Job Description of the Vice President of a Corporation | eHow.com
- Job Description of an Executive Vice President | eHow.com
- Officers’ Responsibilities
- Sample Job Descriptions for Board Officers | CompassPoint
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.