The following links are to free, online training programs that provide free materials and associate means for you to learn from the materials and then to somehow verify your learning.
Sections in This Topic Include the Following
Related Library Topics
For-profit and Nonprofit Programs
- Free Micro-eMBA (SM)
- Free Certificate Courses – Coursera
- Free Online Courses With Certificates (Oxford University)
- Open University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Class Central
- My Own Business
- FMU Online
- Small Business Canada
- Khan Academy
- Free Training.com
- The Working Manager
- Management Training Courses Online
- Free Online Diploma and Certificate-Level Training Courses
- Free 10-Lesson Online Training Course from Master
- 25 Killer Sites For Free Online Education
- Class Management
- 43 Classes You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career
- 32 Free Online Courses With Certificates of Completion
- 10 Best Free Online Certifications, Courses & Training [2019 UPDATED]
Although the above-listed sites are labeled as “for-profit,” many of the guidelines apply to nonprofits as well — there is more in common between nonprofits and for-profits than is uncommon.
- Free Nonprofit Micro-eMBA (SM)
- Where to Find Free Training and Support for Nonprofit Professionals
- 6 Free Online Courses for Nonprofit Marketers
- Free Online Courses in Nonprofit Organizations
- Guide to the Best Free Nonprofit Webinars
- 24 Must-Watch Free Nonprofit Webinars
Free Online Lesson Plans, Lecture Notes, etc.
A recent trend is for educators to freely share their educational and training materials. In addition to using the materials to design and implement your own learnings about particular topics, you also can learn about systematically designing training in general, including the training’s outcomes, goals, learning objectives, training methods, results, and methods of evaluation.
- Education World
- Free Education on the Internet
- Global Schoolhouse
- SchooX – Social Network for Online Learning
- Teachers Pay Teachers.com
For the Category of Training and Development:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.