Tips for Using Them in Your Business
LinkedIn has become the premiere U.S. online business social network by keeping standards high. If you understand how to use LinkedIn to meet professionals, recruit employees, do research and promote your business, you can benefit greatly.
I’m a big fan of LinkedIn. Here are a few more tips for effectively using LinkedIn Company Pages.
Now you can post updates to your Page to keep followers informed about things like employee hires, job openings, company news and announcements, and just about anything that’s worth telling.
Not only that, but it helps extend your influence as a professional and industry expert.
Enhance Your Company Page
– Make your page robust with info about your company, people, products, servcies, and specialties. Be sure that you use longtail keywords and pull your blog posts in by inserting your blog URL.
– Imbed a YouTube video, on your services obverview page as well as the specific info pages.
– Add rich content; videos, links, announcements, and valuable information. Ask and answer questions. What are your followers search for? Give it to them.
– Enable the page for status updates.
Build Your Following
– Have all your employees link to your company page.
– List 2-3 benefits of following your company page.
– Offer something of value and post a ‘call to-action’. Ask for the follow!
Monitor, Track and Tweak
Use LinkedIn’s Analytics feature to tell the story of visits to your content and Company Page. Check frequently for comments and respond immediately. It’s the quality of the content and conversation that enhances your professional status.
How much time can you allot every day to enhance your LinkedIn Company page? Even a few is great. They add up!
.. _____ ..
ABOUT Lisa M. Chapman:
Ms. Chapman’s new book has a name change! The Net-Powered Entrepreneur – A Step-by-Step Guide will be available very soon. With offices in Nashville Tennessee, but working virtually with international clients, Lisa M. Chapman serves her clients as a business and marketing coach, business planning consultant and social media consultant. As a Founder of iBrand Masters, a social media consulting firm, Lisa Chapman helps clients to establish and enhance their online brand, attract their target market, engage them in meaningful social media conversations, and convert online traffic into revenues. Email: Lisa @ LisaChapman.com