Free Online Organization
and Management Development Program!
Leaders, managers, supervisors and employees and service providers
can complete this entire 10-module, online program for free at
any time from anywhere in the world. All materials are available
on the World Wide Web!
Online, free, learning modules include:
1. Orientation to Program — and Other Free Resources for
2. Starting and Understanding Your Business Organization
3. Understanding the Role of Chief Executive
4. Developing Your Management and Leadership Skills
5. Building and Supporting Your Board
6. Developing Your Strategic Plan
7. Developing and Marketing Your Products and Services
8. Managing Your Finances
9. Supervising Your Employees
10. Managing Ethics in the Workplace
On the World Wide Web, see
(Many public libraries provide free access to the Web.)
For the Category of Personal Development:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may
want to review some related topics, available from the link below.
Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been
selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.