Composition of Members
© Copyright Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD, Authenticity Consulting, LLC.
Sections of This Topic Include
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to This Topic
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to this topic. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The
blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- A VC: Who You Want On Your Board
- Starting a Nonprofit: 10 Considerations in Electing the Initial Board
- People Want to Follow Calm, Assertive Leaders | Psychology Today
Independence of Members
- The good servant
- Do Independence and Financial Expertise of the Board Matter for Risk Taking and Performance?
- The Dark Side of Outside Directors
- The Benefits Of The Perfect Independent Board Member
- Independent director – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bijan Sabet • How to pick an independent board member
- Outside Directors: Common Sense for Good Governance
- Make the Founder a Permanent Board Member at Your Peril
- Definition of Independent Board of Directors | eHow.com
- The “Dark Side” of Independent Board Members | Business Ethics
- Is director independence so important? « Corporate Governance
- How You Find New Directors: “True Independence” Under the Microscope – TheCorporateCounsel.net Blog
- Jim Collins – Articles – Companies Need Not Hire Oustide CEOs
- Diversity in the Boardroom « Corporate Governance
- Will the EU insist on 40% board gender diversity? | Boards of Directors
- Board Diversity: A Bigger Issue Than You Think
- Diversity on Corporate Boards: How Much Difference Does Difference Make?
- Analyzing Aspects of Board Composition
- Diversity in the Boardroom is Important and, Unfortunately, Still Rare
- Proposed Diversity Principles | CompassPoint
- Young Voices in the Boardroom | CompassPoint
- Diversity for Organizations Based in Minority Communities | CompassPoint
- The Diversity Issue | CompassPoint
- The Diversity Issue: Part 2 | CompassPoint
Women on the Board
- 20 Questions About Boards | 2020 Women on Boards
- Women on Boards: Review & Outlook
- Does Gender Matter in the Boardroom?
- Advancing female representation in the boardroom: An interview with Ilene H. Lang
- Does the Gender of Directors Matter?
- Gender Diversity on Public Company Boards
- Gender Composition of Boards Important for Competitiveness
- Initiatives to Place Women on Corporate Boards of Directors
- Glacial progress of women on Canada’s boards prompts calls for reform – The Globe and Mail
- Board Gender Balance – a personal perspective | Boards of Directors
- Some thoughts on board composition | Boards of Directors
- Gender Diversity and its rationale | Boards of Directors
- Boardroom Diversity Is Good Corporate Governance – Bank Think Article – American Banker
- Women in the Boardroom: A Global Perspective
›Return to All About Boards of Directors
For the Category of Boards of Directors:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.