Various Resources About Learning Theory
- Theory Into Practice (TIP) database
- David Kolb’s learning styles model and experiential learning theory
- Instructional Design Models & Theories
- Learner-Centered Psychological Principles
Related Library Topics
Learn More in the Library’s Blogs Related to Learning Theories
In addition to the articles on this current page, also see the following blogs that have posts related to Learning Theories. Scan down the blog’s page to see various posts. Also see the section “Recent Blog Posts” in the sidebar
of the blog or click on “next” near the bottom of a post in the blog. The blog also links to numerous free related resources.
- Library’s Career Management Blog
- Library’s Human Resources Blog
- Library’s Leadership Blog
- Library’s Supervision Blog
- Library’s Training and Development Blog
Go to main Training and Development page.
For the Category of Training and Development:
To round out your knowledge of this Library topic, you may want to review some related topics, available from the link below. Each of the related topics includes free, online resources.
Also, scan the Recommended Books listed below. They have been selected for their relevance and highly practical nature.