Purpose of this Human Resources Blog
This blog helps you improve your human resources by providing articles, opinions, commentary, and many related resources. The blog is for a general audience, including beginners and those advanced in human resources.
The benefits of human resource management are many, including that it:
- Ensures the most appropriate roles and jobs are defined to achieve the strategic and business goals of the organization.
- Ensures the most suitable employees are hired for the jobs.
- Ensures all employees are adequately oriented, trained, and organized for maximum performance and job satisfaction.
- Ensures all employees receive the most appropriate forms of benefits and compensation for their job levels and performance.
Examples of Topics (or Categories) Relevant to this Blog
You can understand even more about the focus of this blog by looking at examples of various related topics (or categories) that this blog might write about. The following list includes examples of related topics as does the list of Related Library Topics in the sidebar. There may be other related topics, as well.
- Basics and Overviews
- Benefits and Compensation
- Employee Performance Management
- General Resources
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Talent Management
- Workforce Job Planning
As posts are published, they will be organized into those or other related categories. Categories that have posts published to them will be listed in the sidebar in Categories of Posts. Readers can click on a category and see the posts in that category.
How to Use the Library’s Blogs
We have implemented many features to make the blogs very valuable and convenient to use. To learn how to use the blogs, click on Library Blog’s Home under the header on each page of the blog.
If You’re Interested In Hosting a Blog for the Library
Just click on Contact Us at the bottom of each page and share your idea, including the topic that you would like to blog about. You would need to commit to publishing a post at least twice a week for at least six months. In return, you would get tremendous visibility for yourself and your writing. You would retain the copyright of your writing – see the Copyright in the footer on each page.