Purpose of this Quality Management Blog
This blog helps you improve your quality management by providing articles, opinions, commentary and many related resources. The blog is for a general audience, including beginners and those advanced in quality management.
The benefits of quality management are many, including that it:
- Ensures products and services continue to be provided in a highly effective, efficient and reliable fashion.
- Quickly identifies problems in product design, development and delivery, and also identifies solutions to those problems.
- Sets a strong foundation of consistency and reliability in operations, from which leaders and managers can cultivate the creativity and innovation to remain highly competitive.
- Ensures strong relationships with stakeholders and, thus, strong sales with customers and clients.
- Maximizes profits because all measures of efficiencies and cost reductions are identified and implemented in a relevant and realistic fashion.
Examples of Topics (or Categories) Relevant to this Blog
You can understand even more about the focus of this blog by looking at examples of various related topics (or categories) that this blog might write about. The following list includes examples of related topics as does the list of Related Library Topics in the sidebar. There may be other related topics, as well.
- Basics and Overviews
- Continuous Improvement
- ISO 9000
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Total Quality Improvement
- General Resources
- Fundamentals and Key Principles
- Tools and Techniques
- Social Media and Quality Management
As posts are published, they will be organized into those or other related categories. Categories that have posts published to them will be listed in the sidebar in Categories of Posts. Readers can click on a category and see the posts in that category.
About Me, the Host of this Blog
I’m Brian Venge and I’m the host of this blog. You can read more about me next to my picture to the right of each page in the blog. I will post about various aspects of quality management, and will focus especially on practical tips and tools. These posts will include posts from guest writers, as well.
How to Use the Library’s Blogs
We have implemented many features to make the blogs very valuable and convenient to use. To learn how to use the blogs, click on Library Blog’s Home under the header on each page of the blog.
If You’re Interested In Hosting a Blog for the Library
Just click on Contact Us at the bottom of each page and share your idea, including the topic that you would like to blog about. You would need to commit to publishing a post at least twice a week for at least six months. In return, you would get tremendous visibility to you and your writing. You would retain copyright of your writing – see the Copyright in the footer on each page.