- Many of the Free Management Library’s topics consistently rank in the top 10 of Google search results. You can get very wide exposure to you and your work by being a guest writer in the Library’s blogs — the blogs are referenced from many of the Library’s topics.
- You can get ideas of what to write about from the list of Related Library Topics in the sidebar of each blog and also from the list of related topics in the About page of each blog.
- Submissions should be written in accordance with the Guidelines for Writing Postings included as part of the Policies referenced under the header of each page, including that posts be at least 500 words in length.
- We notify the guest writer of the date of the publishing, as soon as we have scheduled the date. We also inform the guest writer of any changes we propose to the guest writer’s post.
- Regarding copyright, see the Copyright link near the bottom of each page in a blog.
- REQUIRED: Share your idea with us! Please complete the following form. Please answer ALL questions in the form:
Guest Writer Proposal